Senior Parents ----
Senior Picture Information
Graduation information 2023
Message from President Crass:
Graduation will take place on Saturday, May 20 at 10 a.m. in the Luther Prep gymnasium. Four seats will be reserved for each graduate on the main floor. The last name of the graduate will be placed on your chair. The families decide who will sit in those reserved seats. The bleachers will be open to all on a first come, first served basis. No tickets or show of identity will be needed. The service will also be Livestreamed for those who are not able to attend.
- The gym doors open at 9:00 am
- The greeting line after the service will form between Wartburg and Wittenberg dorms.
- There is an elevator available from the gym parking lot.
- Graduates keep their cap, gown, and tassel.
- To respect the dignity of the worship service and graduation exercise, please refrain from shouting out. After the class is introduced there will be ample time for applause.
- Please refrain from taking pictures during the service. Pictures may be taken during the processional, the distribution of diplomas, and the recessional.
- If you have a need for handicap seating please email Cindy Krause [email protected] by May 12th.
After the Commencement Concert on Friday, all seniors become the responsibility of their parents. Seniors will not be allowed to stay on campus Friday night. They need to be checked-out of the dorm by 5pm. They can still use their rooms to get ready for the concert and graduation. All rooms need to be cleared-out by noon on Saturday.
Parents who will need to reserve lodging should do that soon to be sure to have a place to stay.