Gala - What to Expect
To participate In Person or Virtually -Create an account at: https://events.readysetauction.com/lutherpreparatoryschool/shinebright
What to expect if you are joining us VIRTUALLY
- Anyone can participate in our Silent Auction, which is OPEN now.
- Create an account at - https://events.readysetauction.com/lutherpreparatoryschool/shinebright
- Keep in mind, many of the items do need to be arranged to be picked up AT Luther Prep. We are happy to store your items until Graduation or help arrange to send them home with someone who lives in your area.
- Tables will close throughout the night (4/17) at 6:15pm, 6:30pm and 6:45pm
- Sponsorship or Fund-an-item opportunities will be open until 11pm CST
- We will LIVESTREAM our program at 7:30pm CST - https://livestream.com/lps/gala2021
Please tune in to enjoy the program with MC, Pastor John Boggs from Divine Savior in West Palm Beach, FL.
Last year’s “How to” Videos. We are using the same software and format as last year.
Frequently Asked Questions if you are joining us IN PERSON
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
What should I wear?
Where do we park/enter?
Can I register BEFORE the event?
What happens at ‘Check in’?
What is ‘mobile bidding’?
Do I have to use a device to bid on items?
Can I pay with a check or cash at the end of the night?
If I already have my Credit Card registered for mobile bidding do I have to go to ‘Check out’ at the end of the night?
What is the ‘Dessert Dash’ and how does that work?
How will I know if I won a Silent Auction item?
What if I won a Silent Auction item?
If I win an item that night, do I take it home?
Is mobile bidding used for the Live Auction?
What is the agenda for the evening?
- 5pm : Arrivals and enjoy hors-dourves, beverages, the Silent Auction, raffles and visiting!
- 6:45pm : Dessert Dash
- 7:30pm : The Program for the evening (Live Streaming will begin)
- Sometime after 8pm : The Live Auction
- Our “formal evening of events” ends at 9pm.
Everyone is welcomed to stay and continue to visit and socialize after 9pm at the Social Soiree & Coffee Bar also in the same location: the Gym.
Will there be a formal sit down dinner?
- Shrimp Skewers / GF
- Broccoli Cheese Bites
- Caprese Skewers
- Mini Quiche
- Sliced Prime Rib Sliders w/ GF option
- Mini Chicken Salad Croissants
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Boneless Wings with Two Sauces
- Vegetable Spring Rolls
- Assorted Filled Puff Pastries
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus / GF Crackers
- Fresh Veggies and Dip
- Assorted Fresh Fruits
- Assorted Chips
- Ranch and Spinach Dip
- Tortilla Chips and Homemade Pico
- Pretzel Bites w/ Beer Cheese Sauce
- Mixed Nuts
- Regular and Decafe Coffee
- Flavored Creamers
- Hot Water for Assorted Teas and Hot Chocolate
- Bottled Waters
- Leftovers from After Dinner Apps
What can I do to make check in/check out easiest?
What is the ‘Social Soiree’?
What is the difference between ‘Pick up’ and ‘Check out’?